Gain exclusive access to best-in-class research, industry benchmarks, presentations and access to expert staff and committees working to advance the asphalt construction and paving industry.
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) is the only trade association that exclusively represents the interests of the asphalt producer/contractor on the national level with Congress, government agencies, and other national trade and business organizations.
Exclusive NAPA Member Benefits:
- Access Industry Leaders: NAPA membership provides access to the management of the top businesses in our industry.
- NAPA Committees: NAPA Members drive industry advancement, innovation and adoption through numerous committees focused on specific areas including safety, sustainability, materials, workforce and more.
- Awards and Recognition: There are multiple prestigious industry and members-only awards, plus recognitions like our Larry H. Lemon Quality in Construction Award, our Ray Brown Airport Paving Award and our Sheldon G. Hayes Award, NAPA’s highest and most prestigious award.
- NextGen Leadership: NAPA’s IMPACT Leadership Group is made up of NAPA Members who will be the next generation to lead the asphalt producers and contractor businesses throughout the US.
- NAPA Expertise: NAPA is an extension of your company with expert staff to assist you with specific challenges and opportunities you face.
- Federal Advocacy and Education: NAPA is a well-respected, trusted advisor with federal government agencies, departments and elected officials. NAPA often provides input, comments and testimony regarding industry impact of legislation and regulation.
- NAPA Publications: NAPA Members automatically receive our bi-monthly Asphalt Pavement Magazine (electronic and print), bi-weekly Action News (electronic), annual NAPA Buyer’s Guide (print and online), NAPA Member Directory (print and online) and our NAPA Annual Report (print and online).
- Action News: A bi-weekly online newsletter that provides you with the latest news happening within the Asphalt Pavement community.
- NAPA Onboarding: When you join NAPA, we will spend time learning about your business so we can help introduce you to the programs, products and services to maximize your membership.
- Discounts on NAPA products and services: NAPA meetings, publications, research reports, training/webinars/podcasts and networking provide ample opportunities to advance your business.